EMD Millipore Isopore™ Polycarbonate Membrane Filters
Use for analyses of airborne contaminants and other particles using optical or electron microscopy. EMD Millipore Isopore™ Polycarbonate Membrane Filters have a smooth, glass-like surface for clearer sample observation. Available in a variety of pore sizes/flow rates, diameters and colors.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore HTBP02500
Filters, Membrane; Millipore Isopore; Polycarbonate; Type: Plain; 0.4um Pore Size,Black; Dia.: 25mm; Hydrophilic and nonhygroscopic; Autoclavable; Typical refractive index is 1.6; Pack of 100Ideal for air analysis, cell biology, cell culture, bioassays, cytology, environmental analysis, and epifluorescence.
- Hydrophilic and nonhygroscopic
- No clearing is needed for most transmitted-light microscopy
- Water vapor equilibration not necessary
- Low, consistent ash and tare weights
- Nonreactive to most stains
- Mean thickness varies from 9 to 11μm
- Typical refractive index is 1.6
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
|Air analysis; cell biology; cell culture; bioassays; cytology; environmental analysis; epifluorescence.|