Applied Biosystems™ SYBR™ Select Master Mix for CFX
A cost-effective solution for real-time PCR applications.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ 4472953
- Specific - minimize primer-dimer and non-specific amplification
- Reproducible and sensitive - consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range
- Bright - contains SYBR™ GreenER™ dye for maximum brightness
- Carry-over contamination control - contains heat-labile UDG
- For use with the Bio-Rad CFX96™ Touch or CFX384™ Touch systems
- Standard and fast cycling parameters
Formulated for Maximum Specificity:
- SYBR™ Select Master Mix for CFX contains all the components needed for your real-time PCR reactions, except the template and primers, in a convenient 2X concentration premix
- The master mix includes AmpliTaq™ DNA Polymerase, UP, a highly purified DNA polymerase with a proprietary hot start mechanism that provides exceptional specificity
Obtain Reproducible Results Across a Wide Dynamic Range:
- SYBR™ Select Master Mix for CFX is specially formulated to provide robust results from 100ng to 0.1pg cDNA per reaction and can reliably detect a single copy of genomic DNA.
- Contains SYBR™ GreenER™ Dye and Heat-labile UDG:
- SYBR™ GreenER™ dye is less inhibitory to PCR than SYBR™ Green I dye, resulting in brighter signals
- Heat-labile uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG) is included for worry-free carryover contamination control
Shipping Conditions: Wet Ice
|Real Time PCR (qPCR)|
|AmpliTaq™ DNA Polymerase|
|5 x 5 mL|
|Real Time PCR SYBR Master Mix|
|2500 Reactions of 20 μL|
|The 2x mix contains SYBR™ GreenER™ dye, AmpliTaq™ DNA Polymerase UP, dNTPs with dUTP/dTTP blend, heat-labile UDG, and optimized buffer components. Contains 5 X 5 mL bottles, sufficient for 2500 reactions at 20 µL. Store at 2-8°C.
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
|Built-In Hot Start|
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|AB 7900HT, Standard Mode, AB StepOne™, Fast Mode, AB 7500, Standard Mode, AB 7500, Fast Mode, Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch™, AB StepOnePlus™, Fast Mode, AB 7900HT, Fast Mode, AB StepOne™, Standard Mode, Bio-Rad CFX Connect™, AB 7900 HT 384-Well System, Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, AB StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode|
|5 x 5 mL|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.