Troemner™ Individual Analytical Precision Weights, Class 4
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 70184
Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1mg to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- 1g to 5kg are two-piece construction with handling knob
- Surfaces are polished to a perfect, mirror like finish
- For calibration of semi-analytical balances and for student use.
- Weights 1mg through 2kg are supplied in a high quality polycarbonate case
A NIST/NVLAP™ weight calibration certificate or traceable certificate may be purchased to meet all of your ISO™, GLP, GMP, FDA, or nuclear requirements
|Two-Piece Metric Analytical Weight|
|7.95g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Cylindrical with Handling Knob|
|ASTM Class 4|