Troemner™ Individual Analytical Precision Weights, Class 4
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 80780064
Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1mg to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- 1g to 5kg are two-piece construction with handling knob
- Surfaces are polished to a perfect, mirror like finish
- For calibration of semi-analytical balances and for student use.
- Weights 1mg through 2kg are supplied in a high quality polycarbonate case
A NIST/NVLAP™ weight calibration certificate or traceable certificate may be purchased to meet all of your ISO™, GLP, GMP, FDA, or nuclear requirements
|One Piece Metric Analytical Sheet Weight|
|2.7g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Flat with one end turned up for easy handling|
|ASTM Class 4|