Sartorius Minisart™ Plus Syringe Filters
Includes a glass fiber pre-filter for difficult to filter liquids. Sartorius Minisart™ Plus Syringe Filters are single-use, complete filtration units with a surfactant-free cellulose acetate membrane. Choose from three color-coded pore sizes in sterile or non-sterile options.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 17825Q
DescriptionRapid small volume sterilization
- Specially designed for sterilizing filtration of difficult-to-filter liquids
- Contains a glass fiber prefilter on top of the cellulose acetate membrane
- Units are almost free of leachables and extractables, and reliably filter with no leakage
- Available in three color-coded pore sizes: 0.2µm (blue), 0.45µm (yellow) or 1.2µm (red)
- Filtration so effective it can double the throughput
- Ideal for sample cleaning, particle removal and sterile filtration of aqueous solutions
- Complete units are ready to use
- Single use/disposable filter units
- Female luer lock inlet with male leur lock outlet connectors
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Sterile (via ethylene oxide) and non-sterile units available
|Female Luer Lock|
|For rapid small volume sterilization|
|Metaacrylate butadiene styrene polymerisate (MBS)|
|Male Luer Lock|
|Surfactant-free Cellulose Acetate Plus Glass Fiber|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.