Invitrogen™ iBlot™ Transfer Stack, PVDF, mini
Used to transfer proteins with the iBlot Gel Transfer Device
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSIB401032
The iBlot Transfer Stacks are used to transfer proteins using the iBlot Gel Transfer Device. The iBlot Transfer Stacks are disposable stacks that come in three varieties for different applications: iBlotGel Transfer Stacks have integrated PVDF or nitrocellulose transfer membranes to perform dry blotting of proteins; iBlot DNA Transfer Stacks have an integrated nylon transfer membrane to perform dry blotting of DNA, and iBlot Western Detection Stacks are used to perform Western detection on previously blotted nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes. Each iBlot Transfer Stack contains a copper electrode and appropriate cathode and anode buffers in the gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins or DNA.
- 0.2μm pore size, low fluorescence
- Has higher binding capacity than nitrocellulose
- Preactivated and ready for use without any pretreatment with alcohols
- Compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, or radiolabeling
- Bind proteins due to hydrophobic interactions
- Protein binding capacity: 240μg/cm2
Transfer stack sizes
- The regular size (13 x 8.3cm) is used for all Novex midi-gel types (or equivalent) and E-PAGE™ 48 or 96 Gels
- The mini size (8 x 8cm) is used for all Novex mini-gels (or equivalent)
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|Mini, 8 x 8 cm; 3 x 10 sets|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.