Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ SILANE Genomic DNA Kit
For highly predictable and consistent extraction and isolation of genomic DNA from human whole blood, following a simple separation protocol
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS37012D
Isolates linear DNA yields relative to the number of white blood cells (WBC) present in the sample. The 1μm Dynabeads have an optimized silica-like surface chemistry and a high specific surface area, providing efficient kinetics and a high capacity.Their uniform size and surface area ensure highly reproducible results and an improved performance compared to magnetic particles from alternative suppliers. Other particles often have a random size range distribution, surface area and binding capacity. This could compromise the reproducibility of your results. Dynabeads hold reputable Dynal high standards with respect to within- and between-lot reproducibility and automation ability.
- Highly predictable binding per mg of beads
- Linear range of DNA yield relative to WBC-count
- High integrity and purity of isolated DNA
- Isolates 10μg DNA from a 350μL blood sample using 2mg (50μL) Dynabeads
- Quicker than spin-columns
- More cost-effective, yet performs to the same level as spin-columns
- Automation-friendly (slow sedimentation rate + high magnetic mobility)
- Isolation of genomic DNA
- From cells and fresh/frozen blood samples
- From blood with a wide range of anticoagulants
- Well suited for automated assays
- Separate kit available for the isolation of viral DNA/RNA
- High throughput compatible
- Purification Target: Genomic DNA
Validation and customization (bead, buffer, protocol or format) available on a custom OEM basis.
Bead-Based IVD Assay Development, Bead-Based Nucleic Acid IVD, Clinical, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Diagnostic Development, Genomic DNA Purification, Molecular Diagnostic Test Development, gDNA from Blood (Medium-Scale, 100 μl-1mL), gDNA from Blood (Small-Scale, < 100 μl)
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|< 100 µl Blood Samples (Small-Scale)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.