GE Healthcare Whatman™ Environmental pollution analysis papers with gravimetric filter suited for quantitative analysis of soil and air.
Environmental pollution analysis papers with gravimetric filter suited for quantitative analysis of soil and air.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1441055
- Low ash content (0.007% ash maximum)
- 20μm nominal particle retention rating
- Fast filtration speed
- For quantitative air pollution analysis
- Used in preparing solid environmental samples for metals analysis after nitric acid digestion
- Available with disposable 47mm filter funnel with 250mL capacity
|Grade 41 Fast Ashless Filter Paper, 55 mm circle (100 pcs)|
|GE’s Whatman Grade 41 environmental pollution papers are among the fastest filter papers in the Whatman ashless range. This gravimetric filter is well suited for quantitative analysis of soil and air.|
|4 s/100 mL/in2|
|High-quality cotton linters|
|Designed for gravimetric analysis and the preparation of samples for instrumental analysis. For analytical procedures involving coarse particles or gelatinous precipitates (e.g., iron or aluminum hydroxides). Also used in quantitative air pollution analys|