DuPont™ Tychem™ 4000 Series 127 Coveralls
DuPont™ Tychem™ 4000 Coveralls provide at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges in a range of chemical environments.
Manufacturer: DuPont™ SL127BWHXL001200
DuPont™ Tychem™ 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem™ 4000, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek™ fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem™ 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
Meets ASTM™ D3776, ASTM D5034, ASTM D1777, ASTM F739, ASTM D3786; 16 CFR 1610 Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles; MIL-STD-282 requirements.
|ASTM D1777, D3776, D3786, D5034|
|1.76 to 1.88m|
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|5.8 to 6.2 ft.|
|Zipper, Storm Flap|
|Saranex™ 23-P Film Laminated to Tyvek™ Fabric|
|104.77 to 113.66cm|