Corning™ Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmeyer Flasks
Made of noncytotoxic USP Class VI polycarbonate that provides optical clarity and mechanical strength. Corning™ Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmayer Flask are ready-to-use for efficient scale-up of suspension cultures with space efficiency.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C431685
Flask, Erlenmeyer; Corning; For scale-up of suspension cultures; Polycarbonate; Plain bottom; Molded-in graduations; With vent cap; Autoclavable; Nonpyrogenic; RNase/DNase-free; Sterile; 5L; 1/Pk.; 4/Cs.
- Available with both baffled or plain bottom
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Non-autoclavable vent cap made of USP Class VI polypropylene that is free from heavy metals
- Large cap for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Certified nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Ideal for shaker culture applications and storage
Autoclavable once at 121°C, 15psi for 20 minutes (Repeated autoclaving weakens flask and is not recommended).
|Top style: Threaded|