Corning™ Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmeyer Flasks
Made of noncytotoxic USP Class VI polycarbonate that provides optical clarity and mechanical strength. Corning™ Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmayer Flask are ready-to-use for efficient scale-up of suspension cultures with space efficiency.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C431685
The Corning™ 5 L Erlenmeyer flask is designed to help scale-up suspension culture with space efficiency in mind. The flasks are ready-to-use, ideal for shaker culture applications, and storage.
- Available with baffled or plain bottom
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free
- Erlenmeyer flasks are autoclavable once at 121°C, 15 psi for 20 minutes. Repeated autoclaving weakens the flask and is not recommended. Vent cap is not autoclavable.
|Top style: Threaded|
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.