missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
PIERCAN High Performance Butyl One-Piece Glove, 6 in. Port
Polyisoprene Isobutylene (Butyl) glovebox gloves offer impermeability against gas and liquids, excellent resistance to ozone and UV, and is electrostatic dissipative in accordance with EN 16350. Ideal for microelectronics, nuclear and industrial industries.
Supplier: PIERCAN 6BHP1532975A
- One-Piece Glove System
- Port Size: 6 in.
- Thickness: 15 mil
- Length: 32 in.
- Hand Size: 8.5 to 10.5
- Various Styles
- Electrostatic dissipative in accordance with EN 16350
- Excellent resistance to Alcohols, Uv, Ozone, Free radicals, Natural Aging, and ketone solvents
- Resistant to Acids, Bases, strong oxidants
- Resistant to sterilization agents: Paracetic Acid, Autoclave, and H2O2 at 35% and 50%
- Strong Gas Impermeability
|Tri-folded and packaged by the pair, Bags are vacuum and heat sealed|
|Microelectronics, wet chemistry, life sciences, pharmaceutical, nuclear|