- Protects eyes and face against irritating gases, vapors and flying particles
- Dual-flange silicone seal conforms to facial features
- Speaking diaphragm clarifies conversations enhancing safety and other communication
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens provides over 200° field of vision
- Oral nasal cup reduces fogging and lessens dead air space, improving worker comfort
- Five-strap harness provides an effective and comfortable facepiece-to-face seal; chin cup helps proper positioning of facepiece
- Neck strap allows wearer to park respirator when not in use
- Threaded cartridge connector secures equipment to avoid accidental disconnections
- Can be adapted to PAPR or CF-SAR; compatible with PA 700 Series PAPR and CF2000 Series SAR
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
NIOSH approved under 42 CFR 84 for use w/ a variety of respiratory hazards when used as designed with approp N-Series cartridges and filters in conjunc with OSHA fit testing reqts. Meets OSHA 29 CFR Part 1920.134; lens meets ANSI Z87.1 reqts.
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
|Full Facepiece Respirator|
|Standard oral/nasal cup and speaking diaphragm|