Lab Drying/Sterilizing Ovens
Well-crafted, gravity-convection ovens are versatile for a number of laboratory uses.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific 10GC
Can be used in drying, sterilizing, baking, evaporating, heat-treating, annealing and testing.
- Uniform temperature up to 232°C (450°F)
- Durable, scratch-resistant finish and double-wall construction
- Welded steel interior chambers feature two adjustable and one fixed chrome-plated shelves
- All heating elements are sheathed and interconnecting wiring is simple
- Indicator light and thermostat for trouble-free maintenance
|Lab Drying/Sterilizing Oven|
|3 exhaust ports|
|10 x 12 x 10 in. (25.4 x 30.5 x 25.4 cm)|
|Laboratory thermometer, cord with grounded plug|