Invitrogen™ TrackIt™ 1 Kb Plus DNA Ladder
Suitable for sizing linear double-stranded DNA fragments from 100 bp to 12 kb
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS10488085
TrackIt™ 1Kb Plus DNA Ladder is prepared from plasmid containing repeats of 1,000 bp DNA fragment. The 1,650bp band is generated from pUC and all bands <1,000 bp are from lambda DNA. TrackIt 1Kb Plus DNA Ladder is formulated with two unique tracking dyes, Xylene Cyanol FF (XCFF) and tartrazine, that allow to visually track DNA migration during electrophoresis and also indicate when maximum resolution is achieved. Tracking dyes do not obscure visualization of DNA bands in ladder as dyes run outside limits of most DNA bands in ladder.
- Consists of 12 bands in 1,000bp increments ranging in size from 1 to 12 Kb, a 1,650 bp fragment, and vector DNA fragments from 100 to 850 bp
- Orientation doublet at 1,650 bp and 2,000 bp for easy reference
- Formulated with unique tracking dyes, XCFF and tartrazine
- Designed for use with E-Gel™ agarose gels and TBE/TAE agarose gels
- Supplied in ready-to-load format, stable at room temperature
- Visualized with ethidium bromide or SYBR™ Green staining
- Compatibile with agarose gels E-Gel™ gels
Acrylamide Gel Electrophoresis, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Dry Ice|
|Individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments|
|100 bp-15,000 bp|
|• 500 µL TrackIt 1 Kb Plus DNA Ladder
• 1 mL 6X TrackIt Cyan/Orange Loading Buffer
Store at room temperature or at 4°C for up to 6 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.