Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Hi-Accuracy 0.01° Refrigerator Thermometer
For monitoring temperatures in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations. Fisherbrand Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer permits user one-button self-calibration which reads to 0.01° while simultaneously monitoring temperatures in refrigerator and freezer.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 4240FE
Triple display simultaneously shows minimum/maximum and current temperatures where minimum/maximum monitors readings overnight, on weekends or for any time period, and displays the exact time and date.
- Temperature-buffered bottle sensor
- Two visual (LEDs) and two audio alerts when temperature rises above or falls below high/low set points
- Programmable alarms in 0.10° increments
- Miniature bottle sealing: 1 × 2.5 in. (2.5 × 6.3cm) filled with nontoxic glycol
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Stand, Velcro™, magnetic strips, and wall mount allow placement of thermometer anywhere
- Used in water baths, heating blocks and incubators
- Range: -58 to +158°F and -50 to +70°C
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Weight: 5 oz. (141g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|−58° to 158°F|
|Monitoring temperature in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations|
|−50° to 70°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|4.5 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (11.4 x 6.9 x 1.9cm)|
|Two AA batteries for continuous, one-year, always-on monitoring, 2 probes|