DuPont™ Tychem™ SL 122 Series Coveralls
Delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments.
Manufacturer: DuPont™ SL122BWHMD001200
Tychem SL, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion.
The fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
|Saranex 23-P film laminated to Tyvek fabric|
|5.3 to 5.7 ft.|
|Attached hood with elastic around face opening|
|Attached hood, elastic wrist, attached socks|
|35.25 to 38 .75 in.|
|1.6 to 1.73m|
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|Coverall with attached hood and socks|