Many laboratory accidents involve fire, explosions, chemical/thermal burns, cuts, absorption or inhalation of chemicals.
Tychem ThermoPro garments are designed to help provide laboratory workers, industrial workers and hazmat responders with permeation protection. The fabric guards against a broad range of toxic industrial chemicals and chemical warfare agents. It provides precious escape time from flash fires and insulation from electric arc.
Benefits of Tychem ThermoPro
- Fabric combines DuPont Tychem chemical barrier and DuPont™ Nomex™ flame-retardant technologies
- Materials provide at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 180 chemical challenges
- Garment can be used as stand-alone flame-retardant material, or it can be worn over or under other primary flame-retardant garment. Certified to NFPA 1992 and NFPA 2112.
- Tychem ThermoPro carries an arc rating of 15.2 cal/cm2 (NFPA 70E H/R Category 2)
With the combined resources of our premium quality research and safety partners, Fisher Scientific offers you a comprehensive resource for controlled environment solutions.
Tychem ThermoPro Coveralls
- Attached respirator-fit hood with drawstring
- Zipper front with Velcro™ fastener double storm flaps fastened by flame-resistant treated polyamide hook-and-loop material
- Elastic at the wrists and ankles
- Attached socks and boot flaps
DuPont Tychem ThermoPro Combo Suits
- Jacket with taped seams, mandarin collar, elastic wrists, front zipper closure and double storm flap
- Bib overall with taped seams and adjustable webbing straps with closure
- Constructed for heavy use, yet lightweight and easy to wear