Liquid Nitrogen Storage Equipment
Liquid Nitrogen Storage Equipment
Liquid nitrogen storage equipment is used to store biologic, genomic, and diagnostic samples in liquid nitrogen (-196°C to -210°C). Samples are transferred to cryogenic tubes and packaged in boxes. The boxes are placed in racks, which are then stored in cryogenic storage systems.
Cryogenic laboratory mills pulverize samples chilled in liquid nitrogen. 2D barcoded tubes and boxes are used for automated sample tracking during storage in liquid nitrogen. Vessels for transporting and storing liquid nitrogen are also available.
How Is Liquid Nitrogen Used?
Designed to meet the rigorous storage requirements of cryogenic samples, LN2 cryopreservation systems offer LN2 liquid or vapor storage that features:
- Extended hold times
- Low power consumption
- Zero greenhouse gas production
LN2 handling equipment is available in several forms.
- Controlled-rate cryogenic freezers: With air-handling system and liquid nitrogen injection rings for temperature control and uniformity
- Long-term storage equipment: May be liquid or vapor phase LN2 storage and have manual or automated controls
- Sample retrieval systems: With lockable lids, low LN2 level indicators, alarms, and other features
- LN2 transfer vessels: For small amounts of liquid nitrogen; can be fit with self-pressurized withdrawal devices
- Benchtop LN2 containers: Thermos-type flasks with vented clamped lids, carrying handles, and rubber-cushioned bases
- LN2 supply tanks: Pressurized stainless-steel in a range of capacities
- Storage and shipping equipment: With holding times from two weeks to 125 days; approved for UN and IATA
- Back-up systems for ultra-low temperature freezers
Résultats de la recherche filtrée
Double your cryobank capacity and cut storage costs by 50%. Our dense storage options fit standard cryogenic storage boxes that work with the freezer racks you currently own.
Store and ship samples with Arctic Express dual storage systems, which feature hard-shell shipping containers.
|Type||Manual Fill LN2 Dewar|
|No. of Doors||1|
Store cells, tissue and biologicals in a cost-effective manner with canister and cane systems that hold samples for up to seven months.
Minimize freeze/thaw by using the Thermo Scienctific™ Nunc™ Press Out Tool for Cryobank and Bank-It™ Systems, which allows for rapid retrieval of Cryobank vials.
Take traditional cryostorage to the next level, with standard microplate format racks, accommodating denser storage capability compared to standard cryoboxes.
|Type de flacon||CryoBank|
Take cryostorage to the next level with this vial system featuring 2D barcode tubes in standard microplate format racks for benchtop use or automated applications.
Quickly and easily cap and decap Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cryobank tubes using these screwdrivers, available in manual and electric models to suit your application.
|À utiliser avec (équipement)||Cryobank and Bank-It Systems|
|Type de flacon||Cryobank, Bank-It|
Streamline the handling and secure cryostorage of samples with these laser-etched 2D barcoded tubes in an ANSI-format rack.
|Nb par paquet||96|
|Nbre par carton||960|
|Gamme de produits||Nunc™|
|Type de flacon||Bank-It|
Experience the best features of our storage tube portfolio: universal cap, universal latch rack and free-standing tube design -- all for either benchtop or automation use.
Store samples conveniently with the added advantage of barcoding with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Barcoded Lock Rack for Cryobank Vials and Bank-It™ Systems.
Store and dispense small amounts of liquid nitrogen with our economical and durable liquid nitrogen transfer vessels.