Fisherbrand™ Sterile Polystyrene Disposable Serological Pipets with Magnifier Stripe
Pipets have improved optical clarity — high-contrast black markings make volumes easier to read
Fisherbrand™ Premium Microcentrifuge Tubes: 1.5mL
Available in eight colors or in assorted-color packs.
Fisherbrand™ Standard Disposable Transfer Pipettes, Nongraduated; Length: 5.875 in.; Capacity: 7.7mL
Single squeeze draws up to 3.2mL
Buffer Solution, pH 4.00, Color-Coded Red (Certified), Fisher Chemical
pH/temperature conversions given on label
BD Syringes without Needle, 50 mL
Conventional disposable syringes available without an attached needle. BD Syringes are available in a variety of tips and can be fitted with either a conventional or safety needle.
Fisherbrand™ Sparkleen™ 1 Detergent
Sparkleen 1 is a universal detergent for manual or hand washing laboratory glassware and equipment. This mild highly buffered product is an excellent soak cleaner for most materials. Glassware washed with Sparkleen 1 is truly sparkling clean, entirely free from washing film, even with the hardest water.
Fisherbrand™ Disposable Borosilicate Glass Pasteur Pipets
Constriction near top prevents plugs from slipping into pipette body
Fisherbrand™ Disposable Borosilicate Glass Tubes with Plain End
Use these tubes for tissue culture and clinical chemistry applications. Fisherbrand™ Disposable Borosilicate Glass Tubes with Plain End are made of borosilicate glass to reduce pH changes and contaminants potentially leached from soda lime glass.
Invitrogen™ SYBR™ Safe™ DNA Gel Stain
Highly sensitive stain for visualization of DNA in agarose or acrylamide gels
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Four-Channel Countdown Alarm Digital Timer/Stopwatch with Memory Recall
Four countdown channels plus stopwatch channel and time-of-day clock
Denatured Alcohol, 95%, Fisherbrand™, HistoPrep™
CAS: 64-17-5 Molecular Formula: C2H6O Molecular Weight (g/mol): 46.07 InChI Key: LFQSCWFLJHTTHZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N Synonym: 2-hydroxypropane PubChem CID: 702 ChEBI: CHEBI:16236 IUPAC Name: propan-2-ol SMILES: CC(C)O
Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech Science™ Kimwipes™ Delicate Task Wipers, 1-Ply
Easily wipe up liquid and dust. Kimtech Science™ Kimwipes™ Delicate Task Wipers can handle a variety of delicate tasks. Their anti-static dispensing reduces lint and electrostatic discharge and controls usage.
Fisherbrand™ Analog Vortex Mixer
Variable speed, analog control that allows low rpm start-up for gentle shaking or high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of samples.
Fisherbrand™ Economy Plain Glass Microscope Slides
Cost-effective slide for general-purpose applications
Falcon™ Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets, Sterile
Features exceptionally crisp, dark, easy-to-read printing with reverse and negative graduations. Corning™ Falcon™ Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets are individually wrapped.
Fisherbrand™ Hexagonal Polystyrene Weighing Dishes
Hexagonal Polystyrene Weighing Dishes are used for handling solids or liquids during weighing. Design provides greater balance, protection and safety.
Fisherbrand™ Polystyrene Antistatic Weighing Dishes
Disposable dishes are ideal for weighing, dispensing, or storing applications
Fisherbrand™ Sharps-A-Gator™ Sharps Containers
Puncture-resistant with wide rectangular opening for horizontal loading of needles
MilliporeSigma™ Proguard™ TS2 Pretreatment Pack
For optimal protection of reverse osmosis membranes. Proguard™ TS2 Pretreatment Packs are designed to remove large particles and organic compounds, softening water, and removing chlorine from tap water.
Fisherbrand™ Safety Bulb Pipette Filler, Red
Fill any standard size pipet without the risk of cracking or chipping. Fisherbrand™ Safety Bulb Pipet Filler uses an ABS attachment with a silicone adapter that seals around pipets without twisting. Comes with an elastic band for convenient hanging on bottles or wrist.
Cannabis testing is performed to ensure that cannabis plants and products meet regulatory requirements and are safe for human consumption. A range of cannabis testing equipment exists for individual tests.
- Mycotoxin testing is performed to detect contamination with molds that can reduce the effectiveness of the plant or make it hazardous to consume.
- Microbial testing determines the presence and quantity of bacterial and fungal growth in plants and products, most of which can be eliminated with gamma-irradiation.
- As for food and beverages, testing for heavy metals can determine acceptable levels of arsenic, mercury, cadmium, lead and other heavy metals in cannabis products.
- Pesticide contamination is a concern for the industry, so cannabis pesticide testing is regularly performed on flowers and buds, concentrates, and infused edibles.
- Potency testing measures the amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in a sample, most of which can be found in the flowering heads and surrounding leaves of the plant.
- Residual solvent testing is performed following the extraction of the active ingredients using ethanol, carbon dioxide, butane, water, or other materials.
- Terpene testing measures the fragrance and flavor compounds present in the trichomes of cannabis plants that contribute to its unique flavor profile.
- Quality control testing may also include weight, moisture content, and other measurements that help ensure that each portion or cannabis product sold is appropriately represented by the label.