BD Vacutainer™ Plastic Urinalysis Tubes
For the collection and transport of urine specimens. BD Vacutainer™ Plastic Urinalysis Tubes are sterile evacuated tubes with or without preservative to be used with BD collection devices. Available in many sizes with a round or conical bottom.
Manufacturer: BD B364992
DescriptionBD Vacutainer™ urine products for the collection and transport of urine specimens offer the same level of safety and standardization as BD blood collection products.
- Designed to provide accurate patient results with reduced risk of healthcare worker exposure to hazardous specimens
- Used with BD collection devices, specimen cups, 24 hour 3L containers and transfer straws
- Leak-proof urine tubes can safely transport urine specimens to the laboratory for analysis
- Options include bottom shape (round or conical) and cap style (conventional or Hemogard™)
- Most sizes are preservative/additive free
- 8mL tube (mfr. no. 364938) contains a preservative: 0.4% Chlorhexidine, 5.6% Ethyl Paraben and 94% Sodium Propionate
|BD Vacutainer Urinalysis Tube|
|Preservative: ethylparaben, sodium propionate and chlorhexidine|
|Urine collection devices (cups, transfer straws, 24 hr. containers)|