Surgical Design Premier Tissue Thumb Forceps
Surgical Design™ Premier Tissue Thumb Forceps are used to handle and manipulate tissues in variety of procedures. Predominantly used during suturing, Tissue Forceps are engineered with front teeth in order to firmly grip and secure tissues over serrated-jawed forceps.
Manufacturer: Surgical Design GM243S
- Surgical Design™ Premier line exceeds performance and quality expectations. Guaranteed.
- Ultra-Smooth, Beveled-Edge Finish
- Unbelievable Workmanship – Guaranteed Free From Defect.
- Engineered to Exact Standards
- Corrosion protected by passivation and ultrasonic cleaning
- Properly Tempered - Rockwell Hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Sterilizable by EtOH/Gamma Radiation
- Fully autoclavable
|Straight, Interlocking Teeth|
|Surgical Grade Stainless Steel|
|1 x 2|