missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Contec™ Peridox™ Concentrate Disinfectant
Peridox™ Concentrate is an EPA-registered disinfectant and cleaner that was designed to eliminate and prevent the spread of spores, as well as more than 40 other pathogens.
Supplier: Contec™ SPTS100PAA
- Broad spectrum disinfectant is fast acting and is effective against bacterial spores in 3 minutes, bacteria and viruses in 2 minutes, fungus in 1 minute and TB in 5 minutes.
- Has more than 40 EPA registered claims
- Does not contain bleach, alcohol, phenols or quaternary ammonium compounds.
- Fast acting and will not damage stainless steel equipment
- Compatible with all Contec mopping systems and hardware
- Requires no rinsing and leaves no film on surfaces making it ideal for use on critical surfaces
- With its shorter contact times and powerful wetting agents, Peridox Concentrate stays wet on the surface longer and works faster with shorter contact times and powerful wetting agents
- Will not damage clothing, carpet, upholstery, LCD screens, and other surfaces when used as directed.
- Patented, hyperactive chemistry provides fast results, 3-minute sporicide claim at 99.9999% efficacy
- EPA-registered disinfectant and cleaner is ideal for use in life science cleanrooms
- Concentrated formula provides cleanroom facilities with a cost-effective approach to use a high-level sporicidal disinfectant facility-wide
- Compatible with most cleanroom materials of construction, and can be used on workstations, stainless steel equipment, floors, walls, and ceilings
|Designed to eliminate and prevent the spread of spores, as well as more than 40 other pathogens