Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ D3-14 Wide Gel Electrophoresis System
Screen PCR products, plasmid preps, restriction mapping and cloning with the Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ D3-14 Wide Gel Electrophoresis System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ D314
Screen PCR products, plasmid preps, restriction mapping and cloning with the Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ D3-14 Wide Gel Electrophoresis System.Features:
- Screen 25 to 200 samples on a single agarose gel in less than 30 minutes, producing clear, tight banding patterns with no “smiling.”
- Using special combs and a multichannel pipetter, samples may be loaded directly from a 96, eight or 12-well plate.
- Incorporates Owl™ EasyCast™ casting design with external caster—gel tray is fitted with gasket, allowing it to fit snugly into caster and providing a leakproof seal without tape.
- Sample loading with multichannel pipetter speeds up transfer.
- Electrode placement allows gel to be run quickly without compromising resolution.
- Bubble level ensures casting of flat, uniformly thick gels.
- Buffer chamber
- Thermo Scientific™ SuperSafe™ lid with attached power cords
- Thermo Scientific™ EasyCast™ gasketed UVT gel tray
- External caster
- Four combs (50 micro well, 1.5mm thick)
|11.8 x 10.6 x 4.3 in. (30 x 27 x 11 cm)|
|25 to 200|
|Gel size L x W: 14 x 23cm; Buffer volume: 800mL; L x W x H: 30 x 27 x 11cm|