OHAUS™ Triple-Beam Balances
Well-equipped to weigh solids, liquids, powders or even animals. Effective magnetic damping of OHAUS Triple-Beam Balances coupled with appropriate beam capacity reduces oscillation and speeds weighing process.
Manufacturer: OHAUS™ 80000012
- Depending on model, comes with: stainless-steel pan, scoop, 6 in. dia. plate or plastic animal container
- Capacity is 2610g, when used with Weight Set (S40037)
- Precision ground pivots and patented self-aligning agate bearings to ensure reproducibility
- Easy zero adjustment remains firmly in place, while deep-notched, tiered beams with diecast, center-reading poise ensure correct positioning
- High-speed throughput allows for more weighings in less time
- Beams are easy to read because of their high-contrast markings, while an end-reading device eliminates parallax
- Nonmagnetic stainless-steel bearing covers and rust-resistant weighing platforms
- Heavy zinc base for exceptional stability, a tamper-resistant poise removable from only one spot on the beam, and attachment weights with recessed pivots to keep them from slipping or falling
- Standard Models: front beam is graduated from 0 to 10g in 0.1g divisions; center beam, from 100 to 500g in 100g divisions; rear beam, from 10 to 100g in 10g divisions
- Dial-O-Gram™ Models (02-034-27, -28): front beam is graduated from 100 to 500g in 100g increments; rear beam, from 10 to 100g in 10g increments; vernier dial from 0 to 10g in 0.1g increments
- Cat. No. 02-032-20 and 02-034-20 come with a tare beam for taring out the weight of sample containers
- Cat. No. 02-034-25 features a plastic animal container ideal for weighing small animals
Shipped fully assembled. Order polypropylene scoops (02-041-5) online.
Service agreement available.
|10 x 0.1g (front beam), 500 x 100g (middle beam),|
|1.34 lb., 0.61 kg|
|Triple-Beam Mechanical Balance w/ SS plate|
|With plate platform|