Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell-Culture Treated Multidishes
Reduce the risk of contamination with these multidishes, which feature a raised well rim and a special surface treatment.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ N176740
Promote maximum adhesion for a broad range of cell types with the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell-Culture Treated multi-well plates with the Nunclon™ Delta surface treatment. The open format with the raised well rim enables convenient and secure manipulation of the cells.
Nunclon Delta surface treatment ensures optimum performance for cell adhesion.
- Flat well bottom and stackable
- Raised well rims lower risk of cross contamination
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified to be non-pyrogenic
- Excellent optical quality
- Alphanumerical codes for well identification
Round Well Styles
- Feature vented lids for gas exchange
- Recessed areas around wells act as a water reservoir to reduce evaporation from wells
- Lids with notched corners for easy orientation
Rectangular Well Styles
- Large culture area
- Accept standard glass cover slips: 24 × 60mm for 4-well plate; and 22 × 22mm for 8-well plate
24-well plates are 17mm deep; 4-well plate is 10mm deep
|With certificate of traceability and quality (one certificate per case).|
|1 mL (Well)|
|1.9 sq. cm|
|Cell Culture Dish|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.