Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Maximize your productivity with the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Spectrophotometer to quantify and qualify samples before your next experiment.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 840274100
Maximize your productivity with the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Spectrophotometer to quantify and qualify samples before your next experiment.Our next generation Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One microvolume spectrophotometers are pushing the boundaries once again with the Thermo Scientific™ Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence Software that helps you undersatnd the quality of your sample beore you use it in downstream applications, bringing you one step closer to success.
- Full spectrum microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer with 190nm-850nm wavelength measurement range
- Sample vol 1.0 - 2.0µL
- Measuremetn range 2 - 27500ng/µL dsDNA
- Column integrity sensor
- Tilting and sliding screen
- 2 yr warranty
Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples with only 1-2µL and have full-spectral data in seconds using the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
- Prevent costly delays — identify contaminants, obtain corrected concentrations, and enjoy success in your downstream applications
- Collect data fast — Auto-Blank and Auto-Measure modes save time while organizing data
- Save bench space — user-friendly local control with sleek, standalone design means no PC required
- Verify sample quality in seconds — identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results
- Access information through alerts — receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting
- Rely on accurate results — ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis
- Ergonomic, standalone design — integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides modern connectivity for seamless data transfer via Wireless*, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions — multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
- Wider dynamic range — no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ug/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology.
- Integrated Learning Center — an archive of answers with technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
NanoDrop One/Onec Spectrophotometer capabilities:
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
- Peptides (205 nm)
- DNA and RNA (260 nm)
- Purified protein (280 nm)
- Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
- Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
- Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
- Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 - 27,500ng/µL dsDNA and 0.06 - 820mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 0.5 - 2µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software that includes custom methods and data export capabilities
- Instrument comes with a 2-year warranty for worry-free support
* Wi-Fi model not available in certain countries - consult your local NanoDrop distributor
**Patents US6628382 and US6809826
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For research use only. Not for diagnostic purposes.
All NanoDrop instruments are approved to CE and UL/CSA.
|PR-1 pedestal conditioning solution, PV-1 performance verification solution, USB memory device, Microfiber screen wipe, USA Power Cable|