Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Desiccator with Stopcock
Clearly view contents with the transparent PC cover of this polypropylene desiccator. Lighter in weight than glass, it is compatible with all solid desiccants.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 53100250
Clearly view contents with the transparent PC cover of the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Desiccator with Stopcock. Lighter in weight than glass, the robust polypropylene body is compatible with all solid desiccants and protects against breakage. This desiccator is for room temperature use only and can be used with or without a vacuum. **Plate shown in image is not included and not available. Uses Nalgene desiccator plate 5312-0230 sold separately.Features:
- Full vacuum may be applied following supplied instructions for proper performance
- Polypropylene stopcock with PTFE Plug can be used with 0.25″ (6.4mm) ID tubing (tubing sold separately)
- Vacuum connection is located on the desiccator body making the cover easier to handle
- Straight bore design eliminates stopcock vacuum leakage
- No gasket is necessary; grease makes polycarbonate cover airtight even without applying a vacuum
- Recessed rim keeps grease off benchtop when cover is set down
- Desiccator takes any standard 230mm desiccator plate such as Cat. No. 5312-0230 (sold separately)
230mm plate such as Nalgene 5312-0230. (metal plate pictured not included and not available)
Ordering Information:Replacement cover available (Cat. No. 715311-0250)
Please recycle the corrugated cartons and LDPE bags in which your Nalgene products are packaged.
|Desiccator Vacuum PP/PC 250mm|
|Top Loading Vacuum Desiccator|