Mitomycin C, Fisher BioReagents
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific Company BP253120
|99.0% min. (RP CH3CN:H20 0 to 100%), 98.0% min. (RP MEOH:H20 90:10)|
|Soluble in water|
Safety and Handling
SDS & Safety Documents
Toxic if swallowed. May cause skin, eye, and respiratory tract irritation. Use personal protective equipment. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is not required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artifici. Immediate medical attention is required. Immediate medical attention is required. Do not induce vomiting.
Recommended Storage : 4°C