Open-sided, open-top workstation provides unrestricted operator movement and accommodates oversized evidence.
- Powder-coated steel housing and shelf
- Type 304 stainless steel work surface with Flow-Zone™ perforations
- Built-in blower with motorized, backward curved fan and switch
- With removable powder catch pan
- Exhaust prefilter of pleated paper with MERV 8 rating
- Exhaust HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron
- Red, filter system alarm light alerts operator to low airflow conditions
- Comes with 6 ft. (15cm) power cord with plug
- Available in 2 ft. (0.6m) and 3 ft. (0.9m) widths and Domestic electrical standards
An optional Transition Connector mounts between two downdraft powder hoods for a secure fit and continuous work surface.
ETL listed (Models 3410000 and 3410001).