Invitrogen™ UltraPure™ Phenol:Chloroform:Isoamyl Alcohol (25:24:1, v/v)
Packaged under an inert gas in shatter-resistant, plastic-coated amber bottles.
$127.00 - $293.00
- Reagent consists of highly pure chloroform, isoamyl alcohol, and UltraPure™ Phenol saturated with Tris-HCl
- When mixtures are extracted with Phenol:Chloroform:Isoamyl Alcohol, proteins are denatured and collected in the organic phase or at the interphase, while nucleic acids remain in the aqueous phase
- UltraPure™ Phenol:Chloroform:lsoamyl Alcohol contains no preservatives
- It is packaged under an inert gas in shatter-resistant, plastic-coated amber bottles
- The appearance of the solution is evaluated at room temperature
- No RNase or DNase activity is detected
- Store in the refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C
Shipping Condition: Room temperature
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.