Invitrogen™ TOPO™ TA Cloning™ Kit, with One Shot™ MAX Efficiency™ DH5α-T1R E. coli
Designed for cloning PCR products directly from a PCR reaction in just 5 minutes
$796.00 - $1,366.00
They use a pCR™-TOPO Vector with covalently bound topoisomerase I for fast cloning and recombinants.
- 3'-T overhangs for direct ligation of Taq-amplified PCR products
- Choice of T7 (pCR2.1-TOPO) or T7 and SP6 (pCRII-TOPO) promoters for in vitro RNA transcription and sequencing. Each vector also contains M13 forward and reverse primer sites for sequencing.
- EcoR I sites flanking the PCR product insertion site for easy excision of inserts
- Kanamycin and ampicillin resistance genes for your choice of selection in E. coli
- Easy blue/white colony screening for selection of recombinants
Cloning, PCR Cloning
|Cloning, PCR Cloning|
|Box 1: Topoisomerase I-activated pCR2.1-TOPO vector, PCR buffer, Salt solution, dNTPs, Control template, M13 forward and reverse primers, Control PCR primers, Sterile water. Box 2: One Shot Chemically Competent or Electrocomp E. coli, S.O.C. medium, Supercoiled pUC19 control plasmid|