Fisherbrand™ Handheld Analog Brix/Sucrose Refractometer
When you need reliable, accurate readings of your sugar or sucrose levels, the Fisherbrand™ Analog Brix Refractometers delivers value with a range of brix options
Supplier: Fisherbrand™ 12561339
Refractometers have been used for measuring the concentration of solutions for more than a century. Their primary purpose is to measure the degree at which light bends as it passes through a medium, and is used in a wide range of applications and industries as a quality control and diagnostic tool.
Fisherbrand Analog Refractometers are designed for simple operation and built with all a metal construction for durability. Its industrial design is the most commonly used design among refractometer manufactures as it is a cost-effective model to build.
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a rigid quality control process to ensure its accuracy, and performance.
- Quickly calibrate the instrument with a turn of a screw, and distilled water
- Comfortable eyecup blocks out ambient light and allows for crystal clear viewing of readings
- Automatic temperature compensation prevents the need for constant re-calibration of the instrument. As the ambient temperature changes, the scale will automatically compensate for the difference in the degree of refraction. This ensures an accurate reading every time
- All metal construction creates durability. NOTE: Not included in Model 12-561-338
- Footrest allows the instrument to be set on a flat surface without the worry of it rolling
- Rubber hand grip is comfortable, easy to grasp. Its non-slip pattern grip reduces that chance of accidental dropping
- Double hinged daylight plates create 2 points of movement to allow for greater flexibility in movement; making it easy to add sample and clean
- Portable, easy to use design.
Fisherbrand Analog Brix Refractometers primary application is to measure the sugar concentration levels in various beverages and foods. Brix models use a larger range of the refractive index scale, which allows them to be used in many other applications such as cutting coolants, flux compounds, industrial fluids, and cutting oils. This makes Brix refractometers a versatile refractometer.
- Brix (Model 12-561-337): 0% to 10% range with granularity to measure down to 0.1% increments at a ±0.1% degree of accuracy
- Brix (Models 12-561-338 and 12-561-339): 0% to 32% range with granularity to measure down to 0.2% increments at a ±0.2% degree of accuracy
|BRIX; Wine; Beverages; Foods; Industrial Fluids|
|172 x 39 x 39 mm|
|10°C to 30°C|
|0 to 32 Brix|
|Calibration Screw Driver, Soft sided case, Applicator, Manual|