Hamilton™ Neuros Technology Adapter Kits for 700/1700 Series Neuros Syringes
An industry first, the Neuros accurately dispenses 50nL to 100μL of liquid through an ultrafine needle protected by a custom-designed sleeve. The Neuros minimizes injection site damage by increasing needle rigidity and delivering a microvolume of liquid to an exact location.
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ 6546001
- Needle rigidity improves insertion path accuracy
- Minimal tissue damage reduces injection variability
- Reduced sample loss saves money and materials
- Fine gauge needle creates smaller injection sites
- Compatibility with most infusion pumps and stereotaxic holders means an easy integration into existing processes
This adapter kit is for Hamilton 700 and 1700 Series Syringes only. The Hamilton 7000 Series Neuros Syringes come equipped with Neuros technology and do not require an adapter kit.
Replacement needles are available in six packs (Fisher P/N: 14-815-905, Vendor P/N: 65461-01)
|Neuros™ 700/1700 series Microliter™ or Gastight™™ syringes|
|1 borosilicate glass adapter, 2 sleeves, 6 pack of 33G needles|