Fisherbrand™ Pressurized Eyewash with Drench Hose
During an eye-related emergency, time is important. The Bradley Pressurized Eyewash with Drench Hose is a self-contained portable eyewash station that provides an immediate supply of flushing liquid.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ S19788
Pressurized unit features built-in carrying handles and attached hose spray. Pressure-relief valve prevents accidental overpressurization at 130psi.
- Twin chrome-plated brass, soft flow, eyewash heads with automatic flow control, 0.5 in. (1.3cm) stay-open valve, and protective dust covers
- Activated by large, stainless-steel push handle
- Eyewash flow lasts approximately 15 minutes
- Yellow thermoplastic hose spray with handheld squeeze-type valve, full-size spray nozzle, and hose clamp measures 8 ft. long (2.4m)
- Handle stays open after it's squeezed
- All metal parts are chrome-plated
- ABS plastic perforated disc sprayheads provide supplemental water to face and body
- Flow maintained for approximately 3.5 minutes
After emergency use of portable fixture, further cleansing of injury should be administered at a conventional plumbed fixture. Portable eyewash units should be flushed, cleaned, and supplied with fresh water every 60 days.
SEI certified to comply with ANSI™ Z358.1-2004.
|1920 oz., 56781.17mL|
|Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated Brass, Thermoplastic|
|8 ft. Drench hose, inspection tag, sign and instruction|