Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Total-Range Thermometer
Technologically advanced, pocket-size thermometer with water-resistant case
Supplier: Fisherbrand™ 9001095
Constructed of shock-resistant ABS plastic, the Fisherbrand Traceable Total-Range Thermometer is designed for rough handling. Water-resistant case stops dirt, dust, fumes, and water.
- Fast-response microprocessor updates display twice per second
- Thermometer reads from -200° to 1370°C/-328° to 2498°F, with resolution of 0.1° and 1°
- Probe range (supplied with unit): -40° to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term; accepts all Type-K thermocouples
- Accuracy: ±1°C between -50°C to 740°C, otherwise ±2°C
- Jumbo-size, 0.62 in. (15.7mm) digits, back-lighting button
- HOLD button freezes display to capture current reading
- Switches from °F to °C at the touch of a button
- Recalls minimum and maximum temperature readings captured during any time
- Alarm sounds when temperature rises above or falls below high/low setpoints
- Countup timer alarm may be set from 23 hours, 59 minutes to 1 minute
Dimensions: 7L × 3.25W × 1.5 in. H (17.8 × 8.3 × 3.8cm). Weight: 8 oz. (227g). Uses all Type-K thermocouple probes.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|PVC protective casing with flip-out stand; three AAA batteries (power unit for one year of routine use); Type-K beaded probe with 4 ft. long (1.2m) cable|
|-200°C to +1370°C|
|7 x 3.2 x 1.5 in. (17.8 x 8.3 x 3.81 cm)|
|Type K Thermocouple|
|-328°F to +2498°F|