Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F14-14 x 50cy Fixed-Angle Rotor
Shorten set-up time and experience peace of mind that the rotor is secure with the Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F14-14 × 50cy Fixed-Angle Rotor.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 096145075
Shorten set-up time and experience peace of mind that the rotor is secure with the Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F14-14 × 50cy Fixed-Angle Rotor. Ideal for pelleting cells, tissue homogenates or subcellular separations at high speeds, this carbon fiber rotor supports 50mL conical tubes, with adapters for 15mL or other tubes.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ Rotor Exchange:
- Secure, push-button rotor exchange in less than 3 seconds
- Improved safety and convenience
- No tools required
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID™ Instant Rotor Identification:
- Immediate identification of a rotor
- Rotor specifications automatically loaded into centrifuge parameters
- Shortens run set-up time, improves safety
- Accelerates and simplifies rotor lid tightening, ensuring lid is properly attached
- Makes lifting and carrying of rotors easier and safer, further enhanced with the lightweight design
Improved Ergonomics and Performance:
- Lightweight carbon fiber and innovative construction allow unique rotor designs not possible with metal.
- Corrosion and fatigue-resistance secures the rotor's structural integrity for unequalled durability.
- Rotor is backed by a 15-year warranty.
|Fiberlite F14-14x50cy Fixed Angle Rotor|
|Fixed angle rotor|
|33,746 x g|
|Carbon fiber composite|
|14 x 50mL|
|17.5 lb. (8.0kg)|
|Sorvall LYNX 6000 and 4000 superspeed centrifuges|