Falcon™ Polystyrene Microplates
Constructed of crystal grade virgin polystyrene for optimum visibility. Corning™ Falcon™ Polystyrene Microplates are available with tissue culture-treated and nontreated surfaces.
Manufacturer: Corning Life Sciences C353043
Microplate, Cell Culture; Corning; Falcon; 12-well; Flat-bottom with lid; Standard tissue culture; Clear polystyrene; Sterile; Growth area: 3.8cm2; Well volume: 6mL; Working volume: 1.5-2.2mL; 1/Tray
- Choose tissue culture-treated or nontreated surfaces
- Nontreated growth surface is more hydrophobic than tissue culture surface and is similiar to the surface of a bacteriological Petri dish
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Lid design permits stable stacking on benchtop or in incubator
- All plates (except 08-772-2A and 08-772-16) have patented “labyrinth” lid that reduces evaporation of media from wells, minimizes the risk of contamination
- Deep skirt and serrated edge permit a firmer grip for plate manipulation
- Exceptional optical clarity allows for visualization of all cell monolayers
- Frosted writing ends provide clear writing area for quick identification
- All plates and lids are suitable for both manual and automated handling
|Cell Culture Microplate|
|1.5 to 2.2mL|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.