Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-96 Side Magnet
Optimized to pull all types of Dynabeads (range 1–4.5μm in diameter) to sides of PCR tubes or to sides of wells in 96-well plates
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS12331D
Designed for both automation platforms (e.g., Tecan) and manual workflows, but is compatible with PCR-strips and 96-well plates (200μL), non-skirted and half-skirted.
- High wash volumes: DynaMag-96 Side Magnet
- Low elution volumes: DynaMag-96 Bottom magnet
- With extra column (13 total)
- Enables sample mixing simply by shifting 96-well plate back and forth from right-most position to left-most position
- Shifting draws beads back and forth through sample and allows mixing to be achieved without handling, promoting faster processing and less sample handing-induced variation
- When used in combination with DynaMag-96 Bottom magnet on automation platform, two magnets allow for significant volume changes through workflow
Magnet is not compatible with PCR tubes.
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification, Automated PCR Product Clean-Up, Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Magnets for Cell Isolation, PCR Product Clean-Up
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Contains one magnet. Store at room temperature.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.