Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-96 Bottom Magnet
96-well Magnet optimized for use with Dynabeads
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS12332D
Magnet pulls beads to the bottom of each well. Compatible with PCR-strips and 96-well plates (200μL) non-skirted and half-skirted and replaces the Dynal MPC-96B. When used in combination with the DynaMag-96 Side on an automation platform, the two magnets allow for significant volume changes through a workflow.
- High wash volumes - DynaMag-96 Side
- Low Elution Volumes - DynaMag-96 Bottom
- Concentrates Beads at the bottom of each well
- Features 96 round magnets (one centered at the bottom of each well: to ensure identical sample handling at each position)
- Allows for concentrating the sample by eluting in tiny volumes (approx. 10μL)
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification, Automated PCR Product Clean-Up, Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Magnets for Cell Isolation, PCR Product Clean-Up
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Contains one magnet. Store at room temperature.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.