Corning™ Costar™ Flat Bottom Cell Culture Plates
Tissue culture-treated plates for superior cell attachment. Corning™ Costar™ Flat Bottom Cell Culture Microplates provide an excellent device for diagnostic testing when cell adherence is essential.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3516
Microplates, Cell Culture; Corning; Costar; 6-well; Alphanumeric coordinates; Nonreversible lids; Nonpyrogenic; Clear; Round well, flat bottom: Well volume: 16.8mL; Cell growth area: 9.5cm2; TC-Treated; Sterile; Individually wrapped
- Designed for a wide range of applications, including general cell growth experiments, cloning studies, virus isolation and susceptibility testing, and in vitro testing
- Plate bottoms feature uniform thickness—allowing for distortion-free observation and microscopic examination
- Alphanumeric coordinates placed on the same focal plane as cell growth—for convenient referencing of well position
- Gripping edges make handling easier
- All plates have nonreversible lids with condensation rings to minimize evaporation and risk of contamination
- Made of optically clear, medical-grade polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Certified nonpyrogenic
|Cell Culture Microplate|
|2 to 3mL|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.