Corning™ UV-Transparent Microplates
Designed with a UV-transparent well bottom for determining protein and nucleic acid concentrations. Corning™ UV-Transparent Microplates allows UV absorbance readings with low background, especially at 260 to 280nm.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3679
Microplate; Corning; 96-Well Half Area Plates; For tissue culture section; Not treated; UV; No lid; Non-sterile; UV-trasparent
- Certified DNase-/RNase-free
- UV-transparent bottom is molded directly to an acrylic base for greater strength and maximum leak resistance
- Usable in place of expensive quartz cuvets for reading down to 220nm
- Well-to-well uniformity, consistent low background, and zero crosstalk
- Performance certified at 260 and 280nm
- Total well volume: flat bottom – 360 µL; recommended working volume of 75 to 200 µL
- UV half area microplate has well volume of 205 µL; working volume of 25 to 125 µL
- Lids are available separately
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Determining protein and/or nucleic acid concentrations, provides well-to-well uniformity, consistent low background and zero crosstalk|
|UV-transparent Half-area Microplate|
|25 to 125μL|