Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Sample-to-SNP™ Kit (200mL Sample prep, 10mL PCR)
Go from Biological Sample to Genotyping Results in less than one hour.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ 4403081
The TaqMan™ Sample-to-SNP™ Kit combines DNA extraction and TaqMan™ chemistry-based genotyping in a streamlined protocol to provide results from any sample in less than one hour.
- DNA Extract All Reagents kits provide PCR-ready DNA from a wide variety of sample types ranging from blood to buccal swabs to plant tissues in 5 min.
- The TaqMan™ GTXpress™ Master Mix provides robust PCR amplification of extracted DNA in less than 50 min.
- Compatible with both Fast and Standard mode thermal cycling conditions
- Pre-mixed components stored at 2° to 8°C significantly reduce assay setup time
- Validated with all types of Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Genotyping Assays
- Extended PCR cycling for poorly amplified or sample-limited reactions
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days.
|Buccal Sample, Cell Cultures, Hair with Follicle, Leaf Punch or Needle, Seed Chip, Tail Biopsy (Mouse), Tail Biopsy (Rat), Tissue (FFPE), Whole Blood|
|7300 System, 7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT Fast System, GeneAmp™ 9700, StepOne™, Fast Mode, StepOne™, Standard Mode, Veriti™ Thermal Cycler|
|SNPs (Known), SNPs (Unknown or Numerous)|
|AmpliTaq™ DNA Polymerase|
|Passive Reference Dye: ROX (Pre-mixed)|
|Contains Lysis Reagents (2° to 8°C): 200mL each Lysis and DNA Stabilization Solution; Master Mix (15° to 25°C): 10mL 2X master mix with AmpliTaq™ Fast DNA Polymerase, UP, dNTPs, Tracking dye and ROX™ Dye.|
|Genotyping & genomic profiling|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.