Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Fast Reaction Tube with Cap, 0.1 mL
Reduce PCR reaction time to as little as 25 minutes
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ LS4358297
The complete Applied Biosystems fast system, comprising premixed Fast PCR Master Mixes, specially-designed 0.1mL microplates and tubes, and the Veriti 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler, considerably reduces your PCR reaction times. Now, you can amplify fragments under 500 bp from genomic backgrounds in about 25 minutes and, in some cases, as little as 10 minutes. And you can amplify large fragments faster too—up to 2kb in as little as 40-50 minutes. Or for sequencing applications, the AmpliTaq Gold™ Fast PCR Master Mix, UP reduces your cycling time to 50 minutes and produces amplicons optimal for high quality sequencing results.
- Fits snugly in Veriti™ 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler to maximize thermal conductivity and provide precise control of cycling temperatures
- Enhances thermal conductivity, enabling precise control of cycling temperatures
- Prevents wasted wells when you only have few samples to run
- Ensures reproducible, specific, and sensitive results
- Reduces PCR reaction time from 2 hours to as little as 25 minutes when used with the Veriti 96-Well Fast PCR System
- Stop Wasting Wells
- If you have only few samples to run, use individual MicroAmp Fast Reaction Tubes with caps
- Design of Fast Reaction Tubes maximizes thermal conductivity when used with Veriti 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler
- This enhanced thermal conductivity facilitates precise control of cycling temperatures
- Part of Applied Biosystems Fast PCR System
- Comprising premixed GeneAmp™ Fast PCR Master Mix, specially-designed microplates and tubes, and the Veriti 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler, considerably reduces your PCR reaction times
- Amplify in as little as 25 minutes
Fast PCR, Fast Real-Time PCR, PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
|Single reaction tube, with flat cap, for 9800 Fast PCR System. Use with Fast 96-Well Retainer Tray (4358305).
Store at RT
|StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, Veriti Dx Fast Thermal Cycler, Veriti Fast Thermal Cycler|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.