missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
MP Biomedicals™ Ammonium Acetate, Ultra Pure Grade
Ammonium Acetate, Ultra Pure Grade is used in the purification and precipitation of DNA and for protein crystallization.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 0219384891
- Ammonium acetate, ultra pure, is for applications which require tight control of elemental content.
- Ammonium acetate is a widely used reagent in molecular biology and chromatography.
- Its applications include the purification and precipitation of DNA and protein crystallization.
- Ammonium acetate is commonly used in HPLC and MS analysis of various compounds, such as oligosaccharides, proteins, and peptides.
- Ammonium acetate is also used for the nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis-mass spectrometry (NACE-MS) of lipophilic peptides and therapeutic drugs.
|1.17 at 68° F|
Unless specified otherwise, for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.