|0.05 to 0.09% propylene oxide|
|Colorless to faint yellow|
|1.4140 to 1.4160 (20°C, 589nm)|
|0.02% max. (K.F.)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Causes serious eye irritation. Suspected of causing cancer. Suspected of causing genetic defects. Harmful in contact with skin. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Harmful if inhaled. Very toxic to aquatic life. Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Use personal protective equipment as required. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Avoid release to the environment. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Ground/Bond container and receiving equipment. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.