Mopec 5000 Autopsy Saw
The Mopec 5000 is the first bone saw developed specifically for autopsy use. It is totally submersible for complete cleaning. The handpiece runs on 40V for a cooler touch, reduced vibration; and the axial mount blades offer safer installation.
Manufacturer: Mopec BD090
- Oscillation: 13,200 CPM oscillation reduces vibration during use
- Blades Included: 4 chrome plated blades included – 64 mm circular, 76 mm circular, 51 mm segmented and 64 mm segmented
- Additional Tools Included: Blade removal tool
- Weight without power cord 2.8 lbs.
- Overload prevention via automatic current limiting mechanism
- Hermetically sealed
- CE certification
- Non-slip grip portable base or mountable base that can be built into autopsy table
- Submersible for up to 15 minutes for safe immersion during cleaning. NOTE: Longer submersion may cause water damage.
- Thick, durable cable prevents saw damage if cable is cut
- NOTE: Extended warranty available
|Mopec Autopsy Saw 5000|
|2 Circular Blades, 2 Section Blades and Blade removal tool|