Thermo Scientific™ QuantaBlu™ Fluorogenic Peroxidase Substrate
Conduct stopped, non-stopped and kinetic assays using this soluble fluorogenic (chemifluorescent) peroxidase substrate for ELISA.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI15169
Thermo Scientific™ QuantaBlu Fluorogenic Peroxidase Substrate is a soluble fluorogenic (chemifluorescent) substrate for detection of peroxidase activity in ELISA methods.
- More sensitive than TMB, OPD or ABTS substrates
- Flexible stopped, nonstopped or kinetic assays possible
- Large dynamic range (4 log peroxidase concentration range)
- Excellent stability; working solution is stable for 24 hours
- Large stokes shift; excitation/emission maxima of 325nm/420nm (range of 315-345/370-460)
- Does not photobleach
|QuantaBlu Fluorogenic Peroxidase Substrate|
QuantaBlu Peroxide Solution, 30mL,
QuantaBlu Susbstrate Solution, 250mL, QuantaBlu Stop Solution 275mL
|280mL of 1X substrate buffer|
|Proprietary buffered solutions, plus stop solution|