Thermo Scientific™ QuantaBlu™ Fluorogenic Peroxidase Substrate
Conduct stopped, non-stopped and kinetic assays using this soluble fluorogenic (chemifluorescent) peroxidase substrate for ELISA.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 15162*
Thermo Scientific™ QuantaBlu Fluorogenic Peroxidase Substrate is a soluble fluorogenic (chemifluorescent) substrate for detection of peroxidase activity in ELISA methods.
- More sensitive than TMB, OPD or ABTS substrates
- Flexible stopped, nonstopped or kinetic assays possible
- Large dynamic range (4 log peroxidase concentration range)
- Excellent stability; working solution is stable for 24 hours
- Large stokes shift; excitation/emission maxima of 325nm/420nm (range of 315-345/370-460)
- Does not photobleach
|QuantaBlu NS/K Substrate (for non-stopped and kinetic assay)|
QuantaBlu Susbstrate Solution, 250mL,
QuantaBlu Peroxide Solution, 30mL
|280mL of 1X substrate buffer|
|Proprietary buffered solutions|