Thermo Scientific™ QuantaBlu™ NS/K Fluorogenic Substrate Kit
Conduct stopped, non-stopped and kinetic assays using this soluble fluorogenic (chemifluorescent) peroxidase substrate for ELISA.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 0015162
Thermo Scientific™ QuantaBlu Fluorogenic Peroxidase Substrate is a soluble fluorogenic (chemifluorescent) substrate for detection of peroxidase activity in ELISA methods.
- More sensitive than TMB, OPD or ABTS substrates
- Flexible stopped, nonstopped or kinetic assays possible
- Large dynamic range (4 log peroxidase concentration range)
- Excellent stability; working solution is stable for 24 hours
- Large stokes shift; excitation/emission maxima of 325nm/420nm (range of 315-345/370-460)
- Does not photobleach
|Sufficient For: 275 mL of 1X working solution (2750 wells at 100 µL per well)
• QuantaBlu Substrate Solution, 250 mL
• QuantaBlu Peroxide Solution, 30 mL
Store at 4°C.
|Fluorogenic Substrate Kit|
|HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) Substrate|
|QuantaBlu NS/K Substrate (for non-stopped and kinetic assay)|