Promega™ Steady-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System
Provides long-lived luminescence when added to cultured cells
$141.24 - $8,034.63
- Ideal for quantitation of firefly luciferase expression in mammalian cells by batch processing of 96- and 384-well plates
- Can process several thousand samples per hour with high reproducibility under standard laboratory conditions
- Provides signal half-lives over five hours in commonly used cell culture media without prior sample processing
- Results in greater assay sensitivity than other extended-lifetime firefly luciferase assay reagents
- Less sensitive to mixing conditions for improved assay reproducibility
- Compatible with many tissue culture media, including those containing up to 10% serum
This product does not convey a license to use recombinant Renilla luciferase under U.S. Pat. No. 5,418,155 and related patents. Promega sells licensed Renilla luciferase vectors, which may be used in conjunction with this product.
Certain applications of this product may require licenses from others.
|For quantitation of firefly luciferase expression in mammalian cells|
|96- and 384-well plates|
|Store Steady-Glo™ Luciferase Assay Buffer below 25°C, Steady-Glo™ Luciferase Assay substrate at -20°C|