missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Promega PKCζ Kinase Enzyme System
Recombinant full-length human PKC zeta was expressed by baculovirus in Sf9 insect cells using an N-terminal GST tag. PKC zeta is an atypical isoform of the PKC family.
View More Specs
Includes: PKCζ Kinase Assay:
ADP-Glo Kinase Assay:
- Kinase: Recombinant Human PKCζ, 10μg (full length), MW: ≅93kDa
- Substrate: CREBtide (KRREILSRRPSYR) derived from human CREB1 isoform A (amino acid 109 to 121)
- Other: Reaction Buffer, DTT
Reagent, buffer, substrate, Ultra Pure ATP (10mM), ADP (10mM)
- Easily Screen and Profile PKCζ Kinase Inhibitors
- Includes kinase, substrate and reaction buffer
- Use with ADP-Glo™ Assay for bioluminescent detection of kinase activity